- Actress Jacqueline BissetActress Jacqueline Bisset
The international film star talks about her latest projects, including the jazz drama miniseries, Dancing on the Edge.
- Writer Buzz BissingerWriter Buzz Bissinger
The Pulitzer Prize winner reveals poignant details about the family dynamic surrounding his mentally disabled son, as described in his memoir, Father’s Day, and discusses life after Friday Night Lights.
- Actor Jack BlackActor Jack Black
The Golden Globe nominee reflects on his turn in the indie film, Bernie—a performance that’s getting much Oscar buzz.
- Actor Robert Blake, Part 2Actor Robert Blake, Part 2
The multiple Emmy winner continues his exclusive conversation with Tavis and reflects on his life as a child star and the TV fame of “Baretta.”
- Actor Robert Blake, Part 1Actor Robert Blake, Part 1
In part 1 of an exclusive two-part conversation, the Emmy-winning actor talks about the ghosts that haunt the living when they “get old,” the days he spent in jail before his acquittal on murder charges and the plan he believes God has for his life.
- Trumpeter-composer Terence BlanchardTrumpeter-composer Terence Blanchard
The five-time Grammy winner reflects on pushing musical boundaries with his new CD, “Magnetic,” and composing his first opera, the jazz-infused Champion.
- Singer-songwriter Mary J. BligeSinger-songwriter Mary J. Blige
The multifaceted Grammy winner discusses her first-ever holiday CD and her new film, Black Nativity.
- The Blind Boys of Alabama’s Jimmy CarterThe Blind Boys of Alabama’s Jimmy Carter
The last original member touring with the longtime gospel group talks about how their sound continues to help define decades-old gospel traditions.
- Economist Alan BlinderEconomist Alan Blinder
Princeton professor and former vice chair of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors discusses the lack of meaningful national dialogue on the unemployment rate and shares his thoughts on how the U.S. can fix its jobs problem.
- NY Mayor Michael BloombergNY Mayor Michael Bloomberg
In the first of this week’s shows from New York, Tavis talks with Mayor Michael Bloomberg about the challenges his city faces, including education, the economy and immigration.
- Author Judy BlumeAuthor Judy Blume
The award-winning and controversial author discusses book censorship in the Internet age, how she can continue to connect with children as she grows older and what’s next on her agenda.
- Writer-producer Steven BochcoWriter-producer Steven Bochco
The groundbreaking producer explains the premise of his upcoming TNT Originals drama series, Murder in the First.
- Writer-activist Grace Lee BoggsWriter-activist Grace Lee Boggs
The legendary figure in the struggle for justice in America shares some of the lessons learned about activism and social change.
- Musician Booker T.Musician Booker T.
The four-time Grammy winner reflects on his five decades in the music business and his latest project, “Sound the Alarm.”
- Organ master Booker T.Organ master Booker T.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer recounts stories from his longtime music career and performs a track from his latest CD, “Sound the Alarm.”