- Rep. Xavier BecerraRep. Xavier Becerra
The California Congressman and member of the Budget and Ways and Means committees offers his thoughts on how the deficit discussion will play out on the 2012 campaign trail.
- Economist David BeckmannEconomist David Beckmann
Activist-economist and author of Exodus from Hunger gives advice on what everyday Americans can do to address hunger and poverty.
- Former ad exec Charlotte BeersFormer ad exec Charlotte Beers
The history-making former ad exec and author of I’d Rather Be in Charge explains why she doesn’t believe there’s a conspiracy by men to hold women back in the workplace and shares how women navigate relationships at home versus work.
- Journalist Peter BeinartJournalist Peter Beinart
Journalist and author of The Icarus Syndrome weighs in on the administration’s relationship with Gen. McChrystal.
- Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 1Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 1
In part 1 of a two-part conversation, the pioneering singer, actor, activist and author of My Song: A Memoir discusses McCarthyism, Communism and the price he pays for being a man of conscience.
- Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 2Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 2
The Tony- and Emmy-winning singer, actor, activist and author of the memoir My Song continues his conversation with Tavis and discusses faith, spirituality, war and peace.
- Violinist Joshua BellViolinist Joshua Bell
The celebrated musician talks about his CD, “Musical Gifts,” and closes the show with a special performance.
- Wisconsin Educ. Assn. Council Mary BellWisconsin Educ. Assn. Council Mary Bell
Wisconsin Education Association Council president offers the latest details on the showdown between Gov. Walker and the public employee unions and explains why she feels the governor’s plan goes too far.
- Entrepreneur Steve BellamyEntrepreneur Steve Bellamy
Founder of the Tennis and Ski Channels explains why he thought a ski channel would be successful.
- Actress Maria BelloActress Maria Bello
Bello, one of the stars of the new film The Company Men, talks about sexism in business and her ongoing work in Haiti, which pre-dated the 2010 quake.
- Musicians Ben Harper & Charlie MusselwhiteMusicians Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite
The singer-songwriter-guitarist and famed blues harmonica player explain how they united for their CD, “Get Up!”
- Ben Harper & Charlie MusselwhiteBen Harper & Charlie Musselwhite
The singer-songwriter-guitarist and blues harmonica virtuoso discuss their Grammy-winning collaboration, “Get Up!”—their first CD together.
- Filmmaker Malik BendjelloulFilmmaker Malik Bendjelloul
The Swedish filmmaker talked about his unexpected difficulty in funding his first ever—and Oscar-nominated—feature-length documentary, Searching for Sugar Man.
- Former U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Regina BenjaminFormer U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin
The former top doctor of the U.S. and new chair of public health sciences at Xavier University talks about her mission to transform public health.
- Democrat – CO Sen. Michael BennetDemocrat – CO Sen. Michael Bennet
Colorado senator discusses education and explores how to fix a system that he says, at times, produces ‘catastrophic’ outcomes for children.