- Actor Richard DreyfussActor Richard Dreyfuss
Oscar-winning actor explains the impact of his profession on his activism and discusses his new film, The Lightkeepers, as a metaphor for the U.S.
- The Temptations Otis Williams; Terry WeeksThe Temptations Otis Williams; Terry Weeks
Members of the legendary Temptations reflect on how their music still connects with their audience and talk about their new CD, ‘Still Here.’
- Author Alice WalkerAuthor Alice Walker
Pulitzer Prize-winning author describes the value of good conversation and reads her poem “The World Has Changed.”
- Journalist Ceci ConnollyJournalist Ceci Connolly
Journalist, and one of the contributors to the book Landmark, explains some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that resulted in the passage of healthcare legislation.
- Actress Dana DelanyActress Dana Delany
Actress dishes about the recent Correspondents Dinner and talks about her film, Multiple Sarcasms.
- Actor Jonathan Rhys MeyersActor Jonathan Rhys Meyers
The Tudors star discusses his role on the Showtime series.
- Republican – TN Sen. Bob CorkerRepublican – TN Sen. Bob Corker
Tennessee senator weighs in on possible financial regulation and whether there should be a consumer protection agency.
- Actress Lynn Redgrave TributeActress Lynn Redgrave Tribute
Tavis pays tribute to a member of acting royalty.
- Gospel artist Kirk FranklinGospel artist Kirk Franklin
Gospel music star talks about his new memoir, The Blueprint.
- Actress-comedienne Carol BurnettActress-comedienne Carol Burnett
One of the first ladies of comedy explains her success at sketch comedy and shares a humorous story about her Tarzan yell; she also talks about writing her new memoir, This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection.
- Singer-songwriter Shelby LynneSinger-songwriter Shelby Lynne
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter comments on starting her own record label and what she’s discovered about her fan base.
- Author Amy WilentzAuthor Amy Wilentz
Award-winning writer and author of The Rainy Season: Haiti – Then and Now recounts her experience in Haiti following the devastating earthquake and assesses the country’s future.
- Iraq veteran Paul RieckhoffIraq veteran Paul Rieckhoff
Founder-executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America explains why Americans need to understand the cost of war.
- Filmmaker Alex GibneyFilmmaker Alex Gibney
Oscar-winning filmmaker shares the backstory of convicted lobbyist Jack Abramoff—the subject of the documentary Casino Jack and the United States of Money.
- Counter-terrorism expert Richard ClarkeCounter-terrorism expert Richard Clarke
Former national security advisor describes what makes cyber war uniquely different and discusses whether the issues are being taken seriously on Capitol Hill.