- Washington Post Sebastian MallabyWashington Post Sebastian Mallaby
Washington Post columnist breaks down hedge funds – the subject of his new book, More Money Than God.
- Chef Anthony BourdainChef Anthony Bourdain
Celebrated chef, TV show host and writer shares lessons learned in his years in the kitchen and his thoughts on branding; he also talks about his new book, Medium Raw.
- Singer KelisSinger Kelis
Two-time Grammy nominee talks about her culinary skills and her new CD.
- Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission Phil AngelidesFinancial Crisis Inquiry Commission Phil Angelides
Chairman of the bipartisan Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission discusses how the fallout on Wall Street is impacting Main Street and lessons learned.
- Author Brando SkyhorseAuthor Brando Skyhorse
Editor-turned-author examines his journey of culture and talks about navigating the publishing world and his debut novel.
- Council on Foreign RelationsCouncil on Foreign Relations
Paradise Beneath Her Feet author assesses the role of women in changing the Middle East.
- Guitarist Kevin EubanksGuitarist Kevin Eubanks
Guitarist explains why he left his gig as Tonight Show bandleader and talks about what’s next for his career.
- Musician Tom PettyMusician Tom Petty
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer offers advice for people wanting to go into the music business and talks about getting back into the studio after so long and his newest project.
- Former Shell Oil president John HofmeisterFormer Shell Oil president John Hofmeister
Former Shell Oil president analyzes BP’s handling of the current crisis and explains the takeaway from his book, Why We Hate the Oil Companies.
- Actress Tilda SwintonActress Tilda Swinton
Oscar-winning actress discusses the audience connection to her latest film, I Am Love.
- Filmmaker Ralph ZimanFilmmaker Ralph Ziman
Johannesburg native and writer-director of the Gangster’s Paradise: Jerusalema comments on life in South Africa after Nelson Mandela.
- Soccer commentator Andy GraySoccer commentator Andy Gray
Soccer commentator and former player previews the 2010 World Cup and explains lessons to be learned from the sport.
- Cleveland Clinic Dr. Vincent TuohyCleveland Clinic Dr. Vincent Tuohy
Cleveland Clinic immunologist discusses his research study that has resulted in a potentially major breakthrough in the fight against breast cancer.
- Musician Melissa EtheridgeMusician Melissa Etheridge
Oscar- and Grammy-winning singer-songwriter—and breast cancer survivor—explains why her cancer was a gift and how being a parent has changed her music; she also talks about her newest project.
- Actress Wendie MalickActress Wendie Malick
Emmy-winning actress reflects on the impact that doing comedy has had on her life and discusses her new series, TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland.