- Entrepreneur Steve BellamyEntrepreneur Steve Bellamy
Founder of the Tennis and Ski Channels explains why he thought a ski channel would be successful.
- Singer-actress Olivia Newton-JohnSinger-actress Olivia Newton-John
Singer-actress reflects on her 40 years in entertainment and 18 years as a breast cancer survivor.
- Bioethics professor Peter SingerBioethics professor Peter Singer
Princeton bioethics professor and author of The Life You Can Save explains why allowing harm is doing harm.
- Singer-songwriter Neil SedakaSinger-songwriter Neil Sedaka
Legendary singer-songwriter discusses the triumphs of his career, the lean years and what he learned along the way.
- Actor Tony DanzaActor Tony Danza
Emmy-nominated actor, who became a real-life high school teacher for an upcoming A&E reality show, reflects on why he found teaching such a daunting task.
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza RiceFormer U.S. Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice
Former secretary of state and author of Extraordinary, Ordinary People shares the story of her childhood in Birmingham, AL and explains why she feels the U.S. Foreign Service shouldn’t be so white.
- Biographer Ron ChernowBiographer Ron Chernow
Prize-winning biographer, author of Washington: A Life, explains why he dares to say that, today, we know more about George Washington than Martha did.
- Author Liz MurrayAuthor Liz Murray
Breaking Night author shares the dramatic transition that led her to apply to one of the nation’s top colleges.
- New York Times’ Adam NagourneyNew York Times’ Adam Nagourney
NYT L.A. bureau chief assesses key West Coast races in the upcoming midterms.
- Singer-songwriter Serj TankianSinger-songwriter Serj Tankian
Activist singer-songwriter discusses why he feels he must be both direct and indirect in his political statements.
- Best-selling author Stephen DubnerBest-selling author Stephen Dubner
Freakonomics co-author explains the concept that correlation does not equal causation.
- Actor-activist Edward NortonActor-activist Edward Norton
Oscar-nominated actor discusses spiritual authenticity and the notion of judging and being judged as it plays out in his new film.
- Actress-author Jamie Lee CurtisActress-author Jamie Lee Curtis
Actress-author describes the childhood ‘trauma’ that she believes has led her to write books for 4-year-olds and explains why she will get out of show business before she’s asked to leave.
- Journalist Isabel WilkersonJournalist Isabel Wilkerson
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist discusses the legacy of the Great Migration of African Americans and explains why it is so deeply embedded in American culture.
- Musician Jonathan ButlerMusician Jonathan Butler
South African musician talks about his faith in God, his beloved home of Cape Town and even plays a few tracks for Tavis.