- NLADA president Jo-Ann WallaceNLADA president Jo-Ann Wallace
President of the 100-year-old NLADA, Wallace assesses the negative impact of sequestration on the legal system in the U.S.
- Actor James CromwellActor James Cromwell
The Emmy and Oscar nominee reflects on his romantic lead role in the highly praised indie film Still Mine.
- Singer-songwriter Amy GrantSinger-songwriter Amy Grant
The multiple Grammy-winning Christian singer-songwriter-turned-pop crossover sensation explains why it took a decade to make her new CD.
- Actor Michael B. Jordan & Filmmaker Ryan CooglerActor Michael B. Jordan & Filmmaker Ryan Coogler
The actor and filmmaker share their thoughts on the considerable buzz being generated by their award-winning movie, Fruitvale Station.
- Brown University’s Tricia RoseBrown University’s Tricia Rose
The internationally respected scholar and director of Brown University’s Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America analyzes the racial implications in the U.S. of trials like the Zimmerman case.
- Neuroscientist Dr. Carl HartNeuroscientist Dr. Carl Hart
The author of High Price—a text that’s part memoir and part medical investigation—explains why the war on drugs is being fought with the wrong weapons.
- Journalist Michael D’AntonioJournalist Michael D’Antonio
The Pulitzer Prize winner unpacks his new text on the sexual abuse cover-ups by the Catholic Church.
- R&B singing group The WhispersR&B singing group The Whispers
Twin brothers Wallace & Walter Scott reflect on their modern soul group’s 50 years in the music-making business.
- Writer Tom ReissWriter Tom Reiss
Historian Reiss shares the backstory of his award-winning and fascinating biography, The Black Count—about the “real Count of Monte Cristo,” Gen. Alexander Dumas.
- Tennis champion Jimmy ConnorsTennis champion Jimmy Connors
The International Tennis Hall of Famer recounts stories from his no-holds-barred memoir, The Outsider.
- Hip-hop pioneers, The Sugarhill GangHip-hop pioneers, The Sugarhill Gang
Former Sugarhill Gang members Wonder Mike and Master Gee discuss their decades-long battle to reclaim their legacy.
- Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the U.S.Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the U.S.
The ambassador weighs in on the situation in Egypt and its impact on U.S. policy in the Middle East.
- Actress Toni ColletteActress Toni Collette
Winner of several best actress awards for her star turn in United States of Tara, Collette describes her latest film, The Way, Way Back, and her return to series TV.
- Autism & animal welfare activist Temple GrandinAutism & animal welfare activist Temple Grandin
A leader of the autism advocacy movement, Grandin shares some of her own experiences with the disorder, as detailed in her book, The Autistic Brain.
- W. Richard West Jr.W. Richard West Jr.
West explains his mission to tell the compelling story of the American West and the people who created its history and shape the present and future.