- NOOR photographer Stanley GreeneNOOR photographer Stanley Greene
Acclaimed NOOR photographer describes his traveling exhibit documenting Hurricane Katrina’s effects on Gulf Coast residents and what the photographs say about humanity.
- Medical correspondent Dr. Ian SmithMedical correspondent Dr. Ian Smith
50 Million Pound Challenge founder talks about his new book and his efforts to combat rising obesity rates in the U.S.
- Filmmaker Oliver StoneFilmmaker Oliver Stone
Oscar- and Emmy-winning filmmaker explains why he made the controversial new documentary South of the Border, which explores the relationship between the U.S. and South America.
- Actor Laurence FishburneActor Laurence Fishburne
Award-winning actor shares how he balances reprising the role he originated on Broadway as the first African American Supreme Court justice in Thurgood with his star turn in TV’s CSI.
- Actress Molly ShannonActress Molly Shannon
Actress-comedienne shares the challenges of working on her new animated series, TBS’ Neighbors from Hell.
- Zappos CEO Tony HsiehZappos CEO Tony Hsieh
Zappos CEO talks about getting people to buy into his unique vision for corporate culture, which he details in his first book.
- Novelist Bret Easton EllisNovelist Bret Easton Ellis
Best-selling novelist discusses his controversial novel Less Than Zero and how he updates it, 25 years later, with his newest, Imperial Bedrooms.
- Jazz saxophonist Mindi AbairJazz saxophonist Mindi Abair
Jazz musician explains the challenges of being a female saxophonist and talks about her new release.
- Anti-racist activist Tim WiseAnti-racist activist Tim Wise
Colorblind author weighs in on the ongoing debates over the ideas of a post-racial America and solving racial tension by not talking so much about it.
- Director; actress Taylor Hackford, Helen MirrenDirector; actress Taylor Hackford, Helen Mirren
Oscar-winning Hollywood power couple shares what is was like filming their new project and weigh in on the debate over legalizing prostitution.
- Actor Bradley WhitfordActor Bradley Whitford
Emmy-winning actor explains his choice to go network vs. cable for his new series, Fox’ The Good Guys.
- Geneticist Spencer WellsGeneticist Spencer Wells
Renowned geneticist and anthropologist describes his work as director of National Geographic‘s Genographic Project.
- Orange Beach, AL Mayor Tony KennonOrange Beach, AL Mayor Tony Kennon
Orange Beach, AL mayor weighs in with the latest news on the impact of the oil spill crisis on the Gulf Coast.
- Actor Louis Gossett, Jr.Actor Louis Gossett, Jr.
Oscar-winning actor explains his reverse Cinderella story and the challenges for African American actors; he also talks about his new memoir.
- Journalist Peter BeinartJournalist Peter Beinart
Journalist and author of The Icarus Syndrome weighs in on the administration’s relationship with Gen. McChrystal.