- FealGood Foundation’s John FealFealGood Foundation’s John Feal
Feal explains his passion in fighting for justice for first responders of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S.
- Singer Natalie ColeSinger Natalie Cole
The nine-time Grammy winner shares the backstory of her latest CD—her first-ever Spanish-language project, “Natalie Cole en Español.”
- Law professors Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw & Justin LevittLaw professors Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw & Justin Levitt
Crenshaw and Levitt assess the Supreme Court’s affirmative action ruling and issues in other major cases.
- Writer-activist Grace Lee BoggsWriter-activist Grace Lee Boggs
The legendary figure in the struggle for justice in America shares some of the lessons learned about activism and social change.
- Singer-songwriter India.ArieSinger-songwriter India.Arie
The four-time Grammy winner talks about her four-year absence from the public eye and her latest CD, “SongVersation.”
- Actor Michael McKeanActor Michael McKean
The multi-talented performer discusses his role in the play, Yes, Minister, and reteaming with Christopher Guest for HBO’s Family Tree.
- Filmmaker Morgan SpurlockFilmmaker Morgan Spurlock
The Oscar-nominated documentary filmmaker talks about his new venture, the CNN original series, Inside Man, which he hosts and produces.
- Actor Val KilmerActor Val Kilmer
One of the most prolific actors of his generation, Kilmer shares the backstory of his new one-man show, Citizen Twain.
- Actress Shohreh AghdashlooActress Shohreh Aghdashloo
The Oscar nominee recounts some of her struggles as a woman, a Muslim and an Iranian, as detailed in her memoir, The Alley of Love and Yellow Jasmines.
- CFR president Richard HaassCFR president Richard Haass
The Council on Foreign Relations president unpacks his text, Foreign Policy Begins at Home.
- Former MLB pitcher Dwight GoodenFormer MLB pitcher Dwight Gooden
One of the greatest MLB pitchers of all time, Gooden shares stories of his personal and professional challenges, as detailed in his candid memoir, Doc.
- Julian Fellowes & Elizabeth McGovernJulian Fellowes & Elizabeth McGovern
Fellowes and McGovern discuss their critically acclaimed and Emmy-winning period drama series, Downton Abbey.
- Human rights advocate Myrlie Evers-WilliamsHuman rights advocate Myrlie Evers-Williams
An activist in her own right, Evers-Williams reflects on the legacy of her slain husband.
- Latin America expert Shannon O’NeilLatin America expert Shannon O’Neil
The director of CFR’s U.S.-Mexico Initiative explains why Mexico’s transformations over the last three decades matter for the U.S.
- Sen. Elizabeth WarrenSen. Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts’ first elected female U.S. senator weighs in on the status of legislation that would give Americans relief on student loan debt.