Tracey Hart, the mother of young musician Adam Hart, explains the positive effects of music education on her son’s life and shares some of the challenges of keeping him interested in his instrument and dedicated to regular rehearsals.
Book Tout (dont edit this unless you’re a super admin)
- What I Learned from My Abreu Fellowship
- Young Musicians Talk Instruments
- El Sistema: From Venezuela to the United States
- The Consequences of Curtailing Music Education
- Why Learning an Instrument Is Important
- Being the Parent of a Young Musician
- Following the Music
- Youth Orchestra Member Dreams of Becoming a Conductor
- What Does a Conductor Do?
- Dudamel on Classical Music
- Tavis’ Video Blog
“...it's his ambition to expose, educate and empower America's children to his world of classical music that will perhaps cement the imprint of his musical legacy.” Tavis Smiley