Los Angeles Philharmonic star conductor, Gustavo Dudamel, explains why classical music has the power to unite people.
Book Tout (dont edit this unless you’re a super admin)
- What I Learned from My Abreu Fellowship
- Young Musicians Talk Instruments
- El Sistema: From Venezuela to the United States
- The Consequences of Curtailing Music Education
- Why Learning an Instrument Is Important
- Being the Parent of a Young Musician
- Following the Music
- Youth Orchestra Member Dreams of Becoming a Conductor
- What Does a Conductor Do?
- Dudamel on Classical Music
- Tavis’ Video Blog
“...it's his ambition to expose, educate and empower America's children to his world of classical music that will perhaps cement the imprint of his musical legacy.” Tavis Smiley