Susannah Heschel, daughter of Rabbi Abraham Heschel who founded Clergy and Laymen Concerned About Vietnam, describes how she and her father came to learn of Dr. King’s assassination and the impact that it had on her father.
Book Tout (dont edit this unless you’re a super admin)
- Taylor Branch, King’s Biographer
- What Does “Nonviolence” Really Mean?
- Susannah Heschel, Dartmouth professor
- Inside Riverside Church
- Clarence Jones, King’s Legal Advisor
- Vincent Harding, “Beyond Vietnam” Co-Writer
- Why Clergy and Social Justice Issues Go Hand-in-Hand
- Whatever Happened to CALCAV?
- Nonviolent Peacekeeping: Pursuing King’s Dream
- What’s Suffering Got to Do with It?