Acclaimed King biographer Taylor Branch describes the relationship between Dr. King and Lyndon Johnson prior to April 4, 1967.
Book Tout (dont edit this unless you’re a super admin)
- Taylor Branch, King’s Biographer
- What Does “Nonviolence” Really Mean?
- Susannah Heschel, Dartmouth professor
- Inside Riverside Church
- Clarence Jones, King’s Legal Advisor
- Vincent Harding, “Beyond Vietnam” Co-Writer
- Why Clergy and Social Justice Issues Go Hand-in-Hand
- Whatever Happened to CALCAV?
- Nonviolent Peacekeeping: Pursuing King’s Dream
- What’s Suffering Got to Do with It?