Click here to download the Mac version.
- Place the unstuffed copy of the screen saver in the Control Panels folder of your System Folder.
- Turn off any other screen savers that may be running.
- Restart your computer.
- You may trash the .sea file once the screen saver has been extracted.
Click here to download the Windows Version
- Unzip the file using WinZip or another program
- Run the unzipped copy of the screen saver (queenvictoria.exe).
- If you are using Windows 3.1: open "Desktop Controls" in Control Panels and select"www." If you are using Windows 95: open "Display" in Control Panels and select "www." (This screen saver is not compatible with OS/2.)