Enjoy a photo gallery and a number of bonus clips (coming soon) from A Few Good Pie Places. This hour-long look at some of the best spots across the country to get a slice of pie premieres August 25, 2015 on PBS! Check your local listings.
- Bonus Scene: Pie in the Sky Jeste Burton runs a small bakery in the lobby of a building on Seward Street in Juneau where customers stop for coffee, tasty treats and warmth. Continue
- Bonus Scene: Fasano Pie Company Peter Fasano is reviving his familys pie business in the Chicago area, selling his wares in cafes, shops and grocery stores and from two small pie trucks. Continue
- Bonus Scene: Lisa’s Pie Shop Lisa Sparks and her crew of bakers have won many state and national awards for their beautiful, delicious pies. Continue
- Bonus Scene: Woodruff’s Cafe & Pie Shop The pie-making women at Woodruffs surprised us with their tight harmonies and beautiful voices as well as their pies. Continue
- Bonus Scene: Rick and Read Producer Rick Sebak and Composer/Musician Read Connolly talk about making music for documentaries. Continue