Premieres this Summer on PBS stations. Check your local schedule.
Aaron travels to a BBQ cook-off competition in Kansas with his father-in-law, going way outside his comfort zone.
- Episode 1: Brisket Learn what makes brisket the centerpiece of the Central Texas BBQ plate. Continue
- Episode 2: Sausage Sausage, a BBQ basic with room for creative liberty. Continue
- Episode 3: Whole Hog Learn how to cook a whole hog cook, from snout to tail. Continue
- Episode 4: The Pits For good BBQ you need a good BBQ pit. Continue
- Episode 5: Fire & Smoke Explore the building blocks of BBQ: wood and fire. Continue
- Episode 6: Poultry & Sauce Embark on a BBQ journey of chicken and regional sauces. Continue
- Episode 7: Direct Heat & Mesquite Cooking “cowboy style” with direct heat and meat. Continue
- Episode 8: Competition Aaron finds he’s not in Texas anymore when he competes at a BBQ competition. Continue
- Episode 9: Pickin’ Beef “Meat 101” plus how to work with a butcher to find great beef rib cuts. Continue
- Episode 10: Leftovers See what happens when three chefs turn leftover brisket into something unexpected. Lon Continue