This easy recipe for this popular spread only takes minutes to make and is a lot easier to make than most people realize! Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife.com shares this recipe. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
- One – 15.5 ounce can garbanzo beans
- 2-3 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- water, as needed
- In a blender or food processor puree all the ingredients except the water. Gradually, slowly add enough water until you reach your desired consistency.