Premiered July 20, 2018 on PBS | check local listings
This week, it’s all about puddings.
The bakers go all out to impress Mary and Paul with two types of delicious sponge puddings. The technical challenge sees them face a Queen Of Pudding, a recipe direct from the archives of the Queen of Bakes herself, Mary Berry.
And finally, a Showstopping strudel that stretches the bakers to their limit.
Technical Challenge Recipe
Think you can hang with the contestants on the show? Try the technical challenge recipe from the judges at home and see how well you can do. Don’t forget to share pictures on Twitter and Instagram using #PBSBakingShow.
Contestant Challenge Recipes
For each episode, some of the contestants have made their personal recipes available online. Unfortunately, not all recipes are available.
- Leek and Potato Strudel
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Dried Fruit and Lady Grey Tea
- Roasted Vegetable Couscous and Slipcote Cheese Strudel
- Rhubarb and Ginger Pudding
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Sponge Pudding
More Baking Fun
- Show Us Your Bakes! Do you love to bake along with the show? Whether you are attempting the technical challenges along with the bakers or just baking for fun, we want to see your creations! Continue
- Play Baking Show Bingo Print our special Bingo card and play along as you watch! Continue
Meet The Bakers