To celebrate, watch the first season below or in the PBS App.
Chef Marcus Samuelsson was nominated by the James Beard Foundation Awards for Outstanding Personality for his work as host of NO PASSPORT REQUIRED. Known as the Oscars of the food world, the awards will be presented in April in New York. You can stream the full first season of the show below or in the PBS app.
Watch an Episode
- Detroit Explore the culture and flavor of Detroit’s Middle Eastern community. Tune in or stream July 10 at 9/8c.
- New Orleans Discover how Vietnamese residents have influenced the city in delicious ways. Tune in or stream July 17 at 9/8c.
- Chicago Visit Chicago’s Mexican community to learn about its heritage and cuisine. Tune in or stream July 24 at 9/8c.
- Queens, NYC Go inside the Indo-Guyanese community in Queens to explore its roots and cuisine. Tune in or stream July 31 at 9/8c.
- Miami Explore the cuisine, culture and history of the city’s Haitian community. Tune in or stream August 7 at 9/8c.
- Washington, D.C. Dine, dance and dish with the Ethiopian community in the nation’s capital. Tune in or stream August 14 at 8/7c.