All week long we’ve been giving away fantastic prizes on Kitchen Explorers. The fun continues with today’s giveaway of an awesome West Bend Convection Toaster Oven. I’ve been a big fan of toaster ovens ever since my husband and I were gifted one as a wedding present nearly twelve years ago. From a practical standpoint I found it easy to use, and it took less energy compared to a regular oven to roast salmon filets or make a snack sized portions of garlic cheese bread. After using it for ten years our poor appliance died, and it has been on my mind to replace ever since.
One fortunate Kitchen Explorers reader will win this West Bend Convection Toaster Oven. From reading about the features alone, I can tell you this is a much nicer appliance than the one we used to have. I am very excited for one of you to win this!
- Platinum Edition Countertop Ovens feature seek design lines and stainless steel accents.
- Cook a 12 inch frozen pizza in less time than it takes to preheat a standard oven.
- Automatic Convection fan circulates air to promote even cooking.
- Large interior can hold a 12″ pizza, 6 slices of bread, casseroles, and other baked goods.
- Wire rack is reversible and has multiple level options to fit many sized pans.
- Cook settings include Convection Bake, Broil, and Toast.
- 60 minute timer with automatic shut-off.
- 1380 watts
- Exterior dimensions: 10.25″ x 15.50″ x 19″ Interior dimensions: 7.5″ x 12.75″ x 9″
To be eligible to win, leave a comment below telling us what your most favorite oven baked snack is. The contest is open to US residents who are 18 years and older. One entry per person. Entries must be submitted by December 15th, at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by email.
Dont forget to subscribe to Kitchen Explorers by email (on the left hand column of the site), so you dont miss any of our fabulous giveaways, recipes and other tasty tips.