Food Home » Recipes » 3-Ingredient Chocolate Banana Pops
3-Ingredient Chocolate Banana Pops
A dairy-free chocolate banana pop. Perfect for the summer, these pops are incredibly easy to make and use only three ingredients.
- 1 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
- 2 large super ripe bananas
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ****additional sweetener such as agave syrup, honey, or sugar may be added depending on your personal taste
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into pop molds.
- If not using a pop mold, cover your mold with either plastic wrap or foil.
- Place a wood pops stick straight down the center piercing the covering.
- Allow 3 hours or preferable overnight for the pops to be ready.
- When the pops are ready to be served, run warm water over the mold, carefully loosen the mold from the pop.
- Serve immediately.
Search or Browse Recipes