- 1 large bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ block soft silken or regular tofu, well drained
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Steam the asparagus for 4 to 6 minutes, or until just crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, put the lemon juice, tofu, turmeric and sea salt into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Pour into a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter and pour the sauce over top. Serve immediately.