- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed spinach
- Agave syrup or other sweetener (if necessary) *The natural sweetness of some fruits will vary in acidity and tartness depending on when they were picked. Although fruit in itself is naturally sweet, sometimes they are more tart in flavor, especially frozen berries.
- Add the orange juice, fruit, and spinach to a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until the all the spinach is blended and there is no visible green specks.
- Add up to 2 tablespoons of agave syrup if necessary to sweeten.
- Add additional ice cubes for a more icier drink.