- 4-6 cups nonfat or low fat vanilla yogurt
- 4-6 cups strawberries, blueberries, chopped peaches, bananas, and/or other small fruit
- 4-6 Tbsp. granola, store-bought or homemade
- In tall glasses (sundae glasses are ideal if you have them), layer 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt with 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries and/or blueberries (thawed, if frozen) and sprinkle 1 Tbsp. granola on top.
- You can get creative by making several layers of the yogurt, berries and granola, smoothing the surface after each addition.