- 2 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack, reduced fat cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Place tortillas on a plate. Cover them with a damp paper towel and heat in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Meanwhile, separate two egg whites and beat with whole egg, hot pepper sauce, and pepper. Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add eggs and scramble.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in middle of tortilla. Divide egg mixture between tortillas. Top egg mixture with salsa and green onions.
- Roll up and serve immediately. Garnish each tortilla with additional salsa and green onion, if desired.
Nutrition InfoEach serving provides 250 calories, 110 calories from fat, 12 grams fat, 5 grams saturated fat,
110 mg cholesterol, 630 mg sodium, 16 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber, 2 grams sugar, 17