View all FOODPHILES recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bop N' Grill via WTTW Chicago
- 5 lb. thinly sliced rib-eye steak
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Korean toasted sesame oil
- 2 stalks green onion, minced
- 6 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. ginger root, grated (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl, then pour over beef and incorporate. Marinate overnight.
- Cook marinated beef in sauté pan on high heat to internal cook temperature of 160 degrees F.