Food Home » Recipes » Garlic Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. of small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Garnish with bell peppers
- Boil potatoes, then peel and cut into four or six pieces each.
- Whip together with mayonnaise, garlic, salt, white pepper and parsley.
- Combine potatoes with the whipped mixture and chill.
- Garnish with bell peppers and fresh parsley.
Search or Browse Recipes