- 3 ears of medium yellow corn
- 1/2 lb. wild arugula
- 16 kalamata olives
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Grill the corn and remove the kernels.
- Combine the corn, arugula, and olives in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper, and whisk vigorously.
- Add the dressing to the corn, arugula, and olives, and toss until evenly coated.
- Divide the salad among four plates, and finish with the shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Prosecco di Valdobbiadene or Vermentino di Sardegna