Food Home » Recipes » Lombata Di Maiale/Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Lombata Di Maiale/Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 2 bay leaves
- Black peppercorns
- 1 pork tenderloin cleaned butterflied and pounded to ¼" thickness
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 T chopped fennel seeds
- 4 ounces gorgonzola sliced into strips
- 8 dried Calimyrna figs flattened
- 1 cup white wine
- Butterfly pork loin and pound to ¼' thickness. flatten figs by cutting in an X on bottom.
- Season meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with rosemary and fennel line gorg and proscuitto and figs in center.
- Roll with twine put a rosemary stem in twine. Heat pan and oil.
- Sauté veg, brown all side of meat, deglase.
- Finish in oven 350 until meat registers 155, about 15 min.
- Serve with roasted potatoes with red pepper puree.
Search or Browse Recipes