- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- pinch of sea salt or kosher salt
- Add the heavy cream to a food processor. Process for 6-7 minutes, scraping down the bowl half way through.
- The cream will separate into tiny balls of pale-yellow butter curds and liquid butter milk.
- Transfer the butter over a strainer and gently rinse with water. Strain the butter through the strainer.
- Add a small pinch of salt and knead the butter by hand until creamy.
- Transfer the butter to an airtight container and refrigerate. Use within two weeks.