Food Home » Recipes » Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 bottle dry sweet basil
- 2 16-ounce bottles Italian Dressing
- 2 boxes penne pasta
- 8-10 chicken breasts
- 1 large red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cans black olives sliced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 container Feta cheese
- Seasoned salt (to taste)
- Whisk together the basil and both bottles of Italian dressing thoroughly and into a bowl. Set aside.
- Season chicken breast to liking and place on a hot grill.
- Repeat whisking the dressing.
- Thinly slice onions, open the olive and artichokes to drain them. Roughly chop the artichoke hearts.
- When chicken is done cooking, chop up the chicken. Place the pasta in a large contrainer, such as a turkey roaster. Add everything into it.
- Add dressing mixture on top. Mix thoroughly.
Search or Browse Recipes