- 1 lb. pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grated parmesan
- 1 6-ounce can of tuna packed in oil (optional)
- Add pasta to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. In the last minute of cooking, add frozen peas. Drain the pasta and peas and return to the saucepan. Stir in butter, kosher salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Tip: To upgrade this dinner, use high-quality tuna packed in olive oil.