- 1 lb russet potatoes (about 1 large potato or 2 small potatoes)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning (half of a small packet)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes into thick 1” wedges (skin on). Place wedges in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and the Italian seasoning. Toss well.
- Lay potato wedges out on sheet tray and sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Roast for 35 minutes, flipping midway through. Right after the potatoes have come out of the oven, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over top.