- 1 can wild salmon bones removed
- 1/2 cup diced assorted sweet peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon local honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups mesclun greens
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except bread and mesclun. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lay out 4 slices of bread and evenly distribute the salmon salad over the slices, spread smooth. Top each sandwich with 1/2 cup mesclun greens and a slice of bread. Slice each sandwich in half and serve.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #3213.
Recipe courtesy of Michel Nischan
© 2008 Michel Nischan