- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed very well and drained
- 2 cups filtered or spring water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube, crumbled
- Rinse your quinoa by placing it into a large bowl, covering with cold water, swishing it around with your hands, then draining it in a screened colander. Once the quinoa is placed in the screened colander, run cold water over the quinoa for about 15 seconds.
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and continue to simmer for 15 to 17 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Cover again and remove from heat. Let the quinoa sit for 5 to 7 minutes and serve!