- 1.6 ounces (45 grams or about 1/4 cup) chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- Stir the chia seeds together with the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Leave this covered for 1 hour for the seeds to rehydrate.
- Line the bottom of 4 small jars or ramekins with a layer of the chia pudding and then add a strawberry to each one.
- Top with the remaining chia pudding and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.