- 1/2 ripe banana cut into small dice
- 1 kiwi cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup diced fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced cantaloupe (watermelon or honeydew)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh or frozen papaya (mango or peach)
- 2 cups low fat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Fizzy’s Tip: If you canʼt find Greek yogurt, simply substitute regular, low-fat yogurt.
- Place the fruit in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture into each of 4 tall glasses. Top the fruit with ¼ cup of yogurt. Repeat the process once more, finally topping the yogurt with the remaining fruit. Sprinkle the top of each parfait with 1 teaspoon of coconut. Serve.