Each week, Ask the Headhunter columnist Nick Corcodilos shares his insider advice and contrarian methods on how to win and keep the right job. In his weekly column, he’s answered hundreds of questions on interviewing, networking, resumes, job boards and salary negotiations.
On Friday, we’re offering a special opportunity to talk to Nick yourself. At 4 p.m. EDT on our Facebook page, Nick will be sitting down with NewsHour’s P.J. Tobia for a Facebook Live to offer a few pieces of headhunting advice and take your questions.
If you’re on the job hunt, Nick is the headhunter you want to talk to. In the past year Nick has covered:
- Why it’s risky to give notice when you quit
- How to handle an employer giving you the job offer runaround
- What to tell potential employers after being fired
- The easy question you should ask before agreeing to a job interview
- Why you should stop networking
Want to know how to begin that salary negotiation with your boss? How to hit an interview out of the ballpark? How to network without being a jerk? Just ask. We’ll be there to take your questions.