Video: Season 7
Extended Interview: Historian Paul Ortiz
Tukufu interviews local historian Paul Ortiz.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 7, Episode 8 Mussolini Dagger; Liberia Letter; N.E.A.R. Device
- Season 7, Episode 3 St. Valentine's Day Massacre; Booth Letter; Cemetery Alarm
- Season 7, Episode 10 Stalag 17 Portrait; Seadrome; Black Tom Shell
- Season 7, Episode 5 Tokyo Rose Recording; Crazy Horse Photo; World War II Diary
- Season 7, Episode 11 Duke Ellington Plates; "Scottsboro Boys" Stamp; Civil War Bridge
- Season 7, Episode 1 Psychophone; War Dog Letter; Pancho Villa Watch Fob
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Elyse Luray Interview Seven years on, Elyse tells why she still gets a thrill out of being a history detective.
- Wes Cowan Interview Wes tells us why he enjoys being a History Detective.
- A Short Lesson on Honeybees Elyse gets a short lesson on honeybees.
- Extended Interview: Civil War Bridge Watch an exclusive interview with curator Joe Long.
- Eduardo Pagan Interview Eduardo Pagan tells why he's so passionate about history.
- Tour with Wes Cowan Wes Cowan shows us around his day job as an auctioneer.