Video: Season 8
Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.