To Glove or Not To Glove?
Find out how, when and why the History Detectives use gloves in their investigations.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Marion Carpenter Camera, Drug Smuggling Doll, Florida Map A first in White House photography, a doll used to smuggle drugs, an early map of Florida.
- Club Continental, St. V-Day Massacre, Society Circus Program Underworld calling card, Gang massacre shotgun, and High Society in the Depression.
- A Hero in Hawaii, Civil War Cannon & Stuntman Pioneer A WWII hero in Hawaii, the first shot of secession, and a stuntman who changed Hollywood.
- Chandler Tintype, Hollywood Indian Ledger, Harlem Heirs Slave in a Confederate Uniform, Hollywood Indian Payroll, Fighting for Harlem Land Rights.
- Top Secret Drone, Roosevelt's War Club & Clara Barton Letter A WWII prototype drone, a war memento for Teddy Roosevelt and a letter from Clara Barton.
- Propaganda Leaflet,Tiffany Window & Spanish Civil War Eulogy Decoding a propaganda leaflet, the women behind Tiffany and a father's forgotten tribute.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Yak Canutt: Devil Horse Clip In this clip from Devil Horse, stuntman Yak Canutt can be seen riding a horse.
- On the Road: Eduardo goes sledding History Detective Eduardo Pagan goes sledding. It's all part of the job.
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.
- Roosevelt's 1912 Campaign Silent footage of Teddy Roosevelt campaigning in Fargo, North Dakota on September 6, 1912.
- Moon Museum Update: Searching for John F. An update on our Moon Museum story asking viewers to help us solve the mystery of John F.
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.