Video: Season 9
History Detective's Most Common Artifacts
Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Chandler Tintype, Hollywood Indian Ledger, Harlem Heirs Slave in a Confederate Uniform, Hollywood Indian Payroll, Fighting for Harlem Land Rights.
- Civil War Letters, Aviation Fabric & African American... A story of two Civil War letters, mystery aviation autographs & a 1950s black comic book.
- Propaganda Leaflet,Tiffany Window & Spanish Civil War Eulogy Decoding a propaganda leaflet, the women behind Tiffany and a father's forgotten tribute.
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
- Order of Leopold, Suffrage Pennant, WB Cartoon A medal of high honor, pivotal women's voting rights campaign, and unsung cartoon heroes.
- John Brown Spear, US Bullet in Siberia & Ronald McDonald... A spear from John Brown's raid, America's Siberian war and Ronald McDonald's first suit.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.
- Yak Canutt: Devil Horse Clip In this clip from Devil Horse, stuntman Yak Canutt can be seen riding a horse.
- To Glove or Not To Glove? Find out how, when and why the History Detectives use gloves in their investigations.
- Extended Interview: Sergei Sikorsky Tukufu Zuberi speaks with the son of Igor Sikorsky, the Russian-born aviation pioneer.
- On the Road: Eduardo goes sledding History Detective Eduardo Pagan goes sledding. It's all part of the job.
- Fitness, Flappers and Phonograph Records Who was the man behind these 1920s exercise records? Did he pioneer media fitness?