- American Documentary Announces New VP of Finance and Business Affairs
American Documentary welcomes Kristal Choy, the latest to join as VP of finance and business affairs.
- Equipping the Next Generation to Create Impact Through Film
Social Impact Producer and Duke Adjunct Instructor, Heidi Nel, is in conversation with Sini Chen, Duke University Student and intern at American Documentary Inc. (AmDoc).
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Visualizing an Oral History
On a Knife Edge animator Michael Burton shares the process behind the film’s animations.
- How the Current State of Politics Influenced DOC NYC's 2017 Programming
DOC NYC’s Basil Tsiokos talks politics and programming with Doc Soup’s Tom Roston.
- 'A River Below' Is Not Your Typical Environmental Documentary
Director Mark Grieco on how his new documentary ‘A River Below’ unfolded.
- Season 30 Film 'Last Men in Aleppo' Receives Critics' Choice Documentary Award for Most Innovative Documentary
POV’s Season 30 film Last Men in Aleppo received the prize for Most Innovative Documentary at the second annual Critics’ Choice Documentary Awards.
- 5 POV Films and Resources to Celebrate Native American Heritage Month
Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with stories from native communities this November.
- The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival and PBS' POV Present Free Webinar to Promote Documentary Literacy for Educators
On Thursday, November 2, 2017, at 4 p.m. ET, join educators from across the country for a live streamed training session
- Critical Acclaim for 'Cameraperson'
A roundup of some critical acclaim for ‘Cameraperson.’
- Featured Event Series: Maritime Communities Screen 'The Islands and the Whales'
POV is partnering with communities across the United States to screen Mike Day’s ‘The Islands and the Whales.’
- 'Motherland' Screening at DCTV Rings in the Film's PBS Premiere
‘Motherland’ screening at DCTV celebrated the film’s national premiere on PBS last Monday.
- Featured Event: 'Of Civil Wrongs and Rights' at the United States District Court, District of Minnesota
Join the United States District Court, District of Minnesota for a free screening of Of Civil Wrongs and Rights, November 1st at 12pm.
- POV Nominated for Critics' Choice Documentary and IDA Awards
POV nominated as a series in both awards showcases; Last Men in Aleppo gets “Most Innovative Documentary” nod from Critics’ Choice Documentary Awards
- Two Iraq Veterans Take 2,700 Mile Walk To Distance Themselves From War Demons—in 'Almost Sunrise,' Airing Monday, November 13, 2017, on POV
‘Almost Sunrise’ has its national broadcast premiere on the PBS documentary series POV on Monday, Nov 13, 2017 (check local listings).
- Critical Acclaim for 'Motherland'
A roundup of some critical acclaim for ‘Motherland.’
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Inclusion Shouldn’t Be a Lottery
In the following UNFILTERED blog post, ‘Deej’ director and producer, Robert Rooy shares what he is learning from the austistic comunity.
- Critical Acclaim for 'The Islands and The Whales'
A roundup of some critical acclaim for ‘The Islands and The Whales.’
- Featured Event: 'Cameraperson' at the Havre de Grace Opera House
Join the Havre de Grace Arts Collective for a free screening of Cameraperson, October 17th at 8pm.