Here are some ways you and your community can get involved with some issues presented in Our Time Machine:
- Research and learn more about Alzheimer’s Disease
- Write a letter to an elder with the Letters of Love Campaign
- Learn more about caregiving and how to support caregivers in your life.
- Consider doing an oral history project with elders in your life, recording stories as a way to archive memories.
- Learn more about puppetry arts and intersection of arts and politics by exploring Bread and Puppet Theater
A list of relevant social movements, non-profits, and organizations. Be sure to include brief descriptions for each org and a link. Here is an example.