Pinehurst No. 2
Clip | 1m 6s
Pinehurst No. 2 was completed by Donald Ross in 1902. Ross, one of America’s most influential golf course architects, redesigned the course in 1934 in preparation for the 1935 PGA Championship. In 2010, the design firm of Coore & Crenshaw restored the Pinehurst No. 2 to Ross’ original design. In 2014 Pinehurst No.2 will host the men’s and women’s U.S. Open Championships on consecutive weekends.
Problems Playing Video? | Closed Captioning