Links to Related Sites
- African American Perspectives:
Pamphlets from the Danel A.P. Murray Collection, 1818 - 1907
- The Daniel A. P. Murray Pamphlet Collection presents a panoramic and eclectic review of African-American history and culture, spanning almost one hundred years from the early nineteenth through the early twentieth centuries. Among the authors represented are Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Ida B. Wells-Barnett, Benjamin W. Arnett, Alexander Crummel, and Emanuel Love. African American Perspectives is a collection from the Library of Congress' American Memory Web site.
- Telegram from Orville Wright to Bishop Milton Wright
- A primary source document announcing the first successful powered flight, 17 December, 1903. The telegram is within a section named "Words and Deeds in American History: Selected Documents Celebrating the Manuscript Division's First 100 Years," part of the Library of Congress' American Memory Web site.
- Titanic Images and Memorandum
- This page about the Titanic includes a primary source document from the National Archives and Records Administration. The page is within the American Originals Web site.
- The Paris Exhibitions -- Exposition Universelle de Paris
- An individual's site dedicated to the Paris World's Fair.
About the Series | Episodes | Timeline | Your Stories | Thematic Overview | Teacher's Guide
People's Century | WGBH | PBS Online | Search PBS | Feedback | Shop | ©