Links to Related Sites
- A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
- Contains documents that provide many possibilities for classroom discussion and student activities. Maintained by the University of South Florida.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Includes many resources, including a history of the Holocaust, children and the Holocaust, and teaching guidelines.
- The Simon Weisenthal Center
- An organization dedicated to Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people.
- Memorial Museums for the Victims of the Nazi-Regime in Germany
- An index of museums. Includes brief descriptions of each institution, travel directions, related literature, and illustrations.
- An Auschwitz Alphabet
- A part of Spectacle on-line magazine, is this article covers various aspects of life at Auschwitz.
- To Save a Life: Stories of Jewish Rescue
- From Humboldt State University, this is an on-line book about people who rescued Jews during WWII. The stories have been authenticated by a specialist in the field.
- The History Place: Nazi Germany/World War II
- This commercial site for educators includes timelines, biographies, and the story of Adolf Hitler.
- Nazi Medicine
- Hosted by Loyola University in Chicago, this Web site focuses on medical atrocities committed by the Nazis. This site includes graphic images.
About the Series | Episodes | Timeline | Your Stories | Thematic Overview | Teacher's Guide
People's Century | WGBH | PBS Online | Search PBS | Feedback | Shop | ©