A federal judge ruled against Kentucky’s proposal to impose work requirements to Medicaid recipients. With Kentucky being the first state to create a law like this, the judge’s decision could very well set a precedent for other states. PBS NewsHour Weekend discusses why this policy matters to states across the country.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2