A federal judge ruled against Kentucky’s proposal to impose work requirements to Medicaid recipients. With Kentucky being the first state to create a law like this, the judge’s decision could very well set a precedent for other states. PBS NewsHour Weekend discusses why this policy matters to states across the country.
- A tour inside the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ organization helping homeless youth
- Why older, low-wage workers with chronic conditions are an overlooked population
- Homelessness Among New York City’s Public School Children
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past