New Jersey has almost a thousand food pantries and other community partners throughout the state. The Food Bank distributes enough food for 47 million meals a year, or about 56 million pounds of food. However, Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin wants to do more through various anti-hungry bills in New Jersey. Our partners at NJTV News following their progress.
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay
- The Power of a Pardon | Filmmakers’ Bios
- Building Wealth Among Black & Brown Small Businesses: Camden Workshop Teaches Business Literacy
- How Are Resettlement Organizations Preparing for Afghan Evacuees in New Jersey?