New Jersey has almost a thousand food pantries and other community partners throughout the state. The Food Bank distributes enough food for 47 million meals a year, or about 56 million pounds of food. However, Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin wants to do more through various anti-hungry bills in New Jersey. Our partners at NJTV News following their progress.
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance