Alicia Menendez from Amanpour & Co. sits down with founder of Backstage Capital, Arlan Hamilton, whose venture capital firm is dedicated to investing in start-ups founded by women and people of color. They discuss the changing face of entrepreneurship, “pattern-matching,” and Arlan’s changing role in her company moving forward.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2