Alicia Menendez from Amanpour & Co. sits down with founder of Backstage Capital, Arlan Hamilton, whose venture capital firm is dedicated to investing in start-ups founded by women and people of color. They discuss the changing face of entrepreneurship, “pattern-matching,” and Arlan’s changing role in her company moving forward.
- Hey, Personal Finance Apps: How About Serving Older People?
- Anti-Gun Violence Activist Pastor Monrose Offers Community-based Solutions to Gun Violence
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’
- The Racial Wealth Gap? It All Comes Down to Black Banks
- She Has Cancer and Is High-Risk for COVID Complications. But Like Many Essential Farmworkers, She Can’t Stay Home