Alicia Menendez from Amanpour & Co. sits down with founder of Backstage Capital, Arlan Hamilton, whose venture capital firm is dedicated to investing in start-ups founded by women and people of color. They discuss the changing face of entrepreneurship, “pattern-matching,” and Arlan’s changing role in her company moving forward.
- Magnolia Mother’s Trust is The Private Financial Assistance Program Helping Single Mothers in Mississippi
- “Invisible Child:” the Life of a Homeless Family in NYC
- Miracle Money: How a Guaranteed Income Fund Is Helping San Francisco’s Homeless
- Remembering bell hooks and her enormous legacy
- California Housing Program Fights a Severe Housing Crisis as Rents and the Prices of Homes Skyrocket