Alicia Menendez from Amanpour & Co. sits down with founder of Backstage Capital, Arlan Hamilton, whose venture capital firm is dedicated to investing in start-ups founded by women and people of color. They discuss the changing face of entrepreneurship, “pattern-matching,” and Arlan’s changing role in her company moving forward.
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road
- Council Member Vanessa Gibson on Overcoming Vaccine Skepticism in Black and Latino Communities