Food pantries in Brooklyn and Staten Island are going bare, leaving those in need hungry for the holidays. How bad is the situation, and what can you do to help? In this segment from our partners at Metrofocus, Andrea Vasquez interviews Hunger Free America’s Joel Berg to learn how bad the situation is.
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance