The idea of a basic guaranteed income is getting a trial run in a Canadian province for three years. 4,000 randomly selected Ontario residents will get thousands of dollars a year, and in exchange, they give up some social supports, while the government gets back some money. Our partners at PBS NewsHour talk with some participants in the program, as well as some skeptics.
- Lost & Found w/ Kathryn Schultz | Attribution Ep. 16
- The Future of Public Safety Lies Within the Community
- Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi: From “Gangster Nerd” to Astrophysicist
- Co-authors Marc Lamont Hill and Todd Brewster on Technology, News Media, and Racial Justice
- Dr. Thomas Fisher on Systemic Racism in Healthcare